Back from my hiatus to receive an award. For some strange reason I feel like I am Togashi. But, besides that I want to thank the Crow from Crows World of Anime for nominating me for this award. So let us get with the rules and questions.
- Display the logo (should be above).
- Thank the bloggers for the award (already done!).
- Answer the questions from the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers.
- Ask them 7 questions.
What do you think makes your blog special — either to you or your readers?
I think that the thing that makes my blog different from others. Is that I really enjoy making post about series that people have never heard of or never talked about. For example series like 29 to JK, Sachi-Iro One Room, and Grand Blue (which is my first or second favorite manga of all time) are all series to me that I feel like it just needs more appreciation for their writing and I love shining light on them. To hopefully give them more of a glow up.
When you first started your blog, what did you think would be the most enjoyable part of blogging?
I think the most enjoyable part of blogging would be talking in the community. Crafting theories, having debates, and just reading some amazing post. Which I have done in this past year and enjoyed.
What do you think is the most enjoyable part of blogging now?
I feel like I am at a point where I can focus more on long written projects. That I love doing as it is just an overall fun experience.
You’ve been charged with revitalizing the Isekai genre. How would you do it?
Okay so what I would do is throw away the Isekai genre in general and give Kingdom and Berserk a good anime production. If I had a gun pointed to my head and had to take it seriously, I would limit the amount of new isekai we get a year to 4 instead of 100. Focus more on getting all of the current incomplete isekai that is popular on air (like Re:Zero, Overlord, and Konosuba) and completed. So we don’t over saturated people with it and make it a better and higher quality genre.
Excepting my site and yours, what is your favorite blog post? If that’s too broad, what’s your favorite blog post in the last month?
I am gonna shout Irina’s Even Monsters are Scarier in Japan post that she made this Halloween that I really enjoyed this past week. As I read a lot of posts so I really can’t single one out from the month.
What advice would you have for new anime bloggers trying to get started?
Just write whatever the hell that you want to talk about. If you don’t like writing about just don’t write it for views or whatever.
What one anime character do you most identify with, and why?
It might be weird but the more that I rewatch the anime and reading the light novels. I have to say that I am Tsubasa Hanekawa of the Monogatari franchise (minus the female and cat spirit). It is scary how much I can relate to her in the series that I can say that she is my spirit animal (pun intended).
- Otaku Orbit by Jiraiyan
- A Nerdy Perspective by Samantha
- Anime Tokoyo by Aiya °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
- Crackdown Review by Salman Al Farisi
- BiblioNyan by Yon Nyan
- Littleanimeblog.com by Elisabeth
- YuriReviews and More by Rock The Vogt
- How did you create you website name?
- What was the first anime that you watch?
- You are stuck on a food filled and safe desert island for a year. You can only bring one manga series with you for that year. What are you taking with you?
- What is a series that you think is amazing that some has a low MAL rating. (Below 7.00)
- Name a Waifu/Husbando (doesn’t have to be a top 5 just any)
- What is a manga that you think is underrated?
- Favorite Comedy Anime?
Thanks for reading my post and hope you learned a little bit more about me. But, besides that, I have to say that this one was a fun blog. Once again thanks to the Crow for nominating me for this award. Until next time be great my A&M people.